At Flex Health we are specialists in Musculoskeletal (MSK) Physiotherapy and have over 60 years of experience within our team of passionate Physiotherapists. We have treated many patients and aided them with various treatments linked to the Musculoskeletal system, and we have achieved great results for them.
What is Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy?
Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy helps restore movement and function when a person is affected by injury, illness, or disability. MSK Physiotherapy can help with general aches, and pains, sudden injuries, long-term medical conditions, and sporting injuries. At Flex Health based in Hull and East Yorkshire, we facilitate and maintain the health of people of all ages, and help clients to manage all aspects of pain and injury prevention. We aim to encourage development and aid recovery, enabling our clients to get back on with their daily tasks as soon as possible.
Maintaining good MSK health… Things to try at home
There’s many different things you can try at home to help maintain good Musculoskeletal health. To keep your bones and muscles healthy, you should try:
- Exercise Regularly – Be sure to include a combination of weight-bearing exercises and cardiovascular activity.
- Get plenty of sleep and rest.
- Make healthy food choices – Try to include a balanced diet of healthy and nutritious foods, that include fruit, vegetables, proteins, and calcium.
- Wellness checks – We would recommend getting regular MSK checks if you’re over 65.
How Flex Health can help you recover from MSK conditions and maintain MSK health with our Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy team
Flex Health can help you recover from Musculoskeletal injuries, long-term conditions, and illnesses. We can also help you manage and maintain your MSK health.
The services that we offer include:
- Assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and management of all Musculoskeletal conditions
- Chronic Pain management and treatment
- ACL and lower limb treatment
- Spinal rehabilitation
- Shoulder rehabilitation, and upper limb treatment
We always offer a professional service when it comes to treating our clients and always aim to ensure that your goals are the main objective of the sessions.